Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Home Now

I am home now. I got home last night. Every time I go home and see
my Mom’s grave. I told her about my website and how positive it is
and about my mission. Every time I am up their Dad gives me
something of Mom's. In the Red Deer newspaper they had a good
article they did on my Mom. I will put it up. I went to my Dad’s place.
My brother Gary was there. I also saw my Grandpa. Gary starts
testing on Dec 5. When he gets his results I will be here. My Dad
will take him to Calgary. I gave him info and support. We are pretty
sure that he has it though. My Dad had us drinking green tea with
30 ml of any citrus juice. If you saw that article then you know why.
It also makes it yummier. It was good to see my Dad. He is the only
family member that is on my site regularly. Before it was online I
sent it to my Dad. We got it worked out. I saw my social worker and
my psychiatrist. In February we will see my everyone again. Even
my neurologist next time. I am pretty sure that next time they will
tell me I am showing symptoms. They have nothing good to say
about Tetrabenazine. When I think it gives a not good feeling in my
tummy. They need to figure out every part of it. I know that 1 third of
people on it get side effects. Wellbutrin is safe though. It will do no
harm like we thought.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger