Saturday, November 10, 2007

More and More updates

These are never ending to me. I made a Care giving page. I also
added more to my story. I went and changed all the colors on the
pages too. Since I have HD. There are things I don't do any more.
That is skateboarding. My hubby BMX's. We are the only
skateboarder and BMX'er couple ever. I am afraid to touch my
skateboard now. He flatlands. I used to snowboard too. I am going
to try this winter, too see if I can still do it. You know what keeps my
happy about losing everything you hold dear. I know that we will
not die. We will get cured. Even though I am young. I have done so
much good with my life. Everything I am accomplished and had
accomplished. That drags me through. Trycreate good memories
for your life to. We will have futures. We just have to get though the
bleak part first. Don’t get dragged into that part. You have to
escape. Otherwise it will always be that way.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger