Saturday, November 24, 2007

Stem Cell Network

I was having trouble with my guestbook so I switched it. I added the
counseling aspect of helping mental symptoms on the HD
Information page. I think it is a good idea. They work on everything
mental problem you have. My friend Miranda made some HD songs
for us. We are making a music video for it and distributing it around
the Vancouver area. I believe they can cure any illness. Especially
ours. Our cure could come any day know. I truly feel it. We are just
getting o close to having a big breakthrough. They are working on
several different treatments. They have to find one that works like a
charm. This is stem cell specific site that was sent to me by a friend.

http://www.stemcellnetwork.ca/

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger