Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Exicited to go to Atlantla

I was blown away, when the, faithandhope Society, asked me to Speak at their convention. Kim, who, runs this Society, found out, that she HD that she got suicidal. Someone, told her about, my blog. I saved, her life and gave hope again. That is, when, why wanted, me too Speak. They fund raised, for us and Alice, to come for free. Trevor and I have, no money or disability. They got us Airplane Tickets. Terry, is coming too. He, saved, some Air Miles and wanted to join us. Trevor, is in School, he can't come. He was my advocate and arranging, everything, for me. Kim, is taking,us a tour. I always , wanted, to see Sea Animals. They also have, Panda Bears. I love animals.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger