Thursday, March 18, 2010

Uncle JC Killed Himself

It turns out, that Uncle JC, killed himself. Last year, he got sick, they could, never find out, what it was. Work, was his life. Then, he lost, his licence He sat, around, depressed all day. His Wife and Alice, wanted, him to come, to Mexico. They, told him, that he needs a pacemaker. It tuns out that, he had heart problems.They wanted, him out off his, anti- depressants. They, wanted, a clear system. It all, become, so much, harder, with out his meds. He had, no choice. His death, won't not, mean anything. It, will give me fuel, to heal hearts, more. He, makes me, want to save everyone. He, will make me, stronger with my Speech. I can save, more people, there for him.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger