Friday, April 2, 2010

Back from Atlanta

My first Airplane, was fun. We went to, Spokane and switched over to Salt Lake City. They, got us a swanky hotel The first thing, we did is we went to a High Fashion Mall. I got a lot of good pieces. People who known me, that I am obsessed, with fashion. If, I was healthy, I would, become a Fashion Designer. The next morning, we went, to the Hard Rock Cafe. Trevor, plays Guitar, we went there, for him. We got pictures of a Bon Jovi Guitar. Trevor, loves Bon Jovi. That night was, the night I spoke. They another HD person here. When, I first, saw him, I was, in tears. He, was so sick. He, was 37. His, name is Danial. He came, with whole, family. They, were, really great people. Kim and Nick, were, our friends, online. It, was, amazing to finally meet, them. Kim, is my Sister. We both, have red hair and we look, a lot a like. We, spent, the whole week, together. The speech, was on hour long. It, was a big hit. I changed, their lives. I, gave them, all hope, for the first, time. I told, them, about my life, so they, could here it, from a HD mouth. Taught, them about, living, with HD and how to deal, with it positive. Kim, took us too, a bird shop. We got to see, Toucan Sam and I got, too hold Doves. Alice and I, went to the Zoo. They had African Animals. They, had real habits,for them, then they had, a bit of Rain Forest, for the Monkeys. We were, there to see, the Panda Bears. I got watch one, for half an hour. We got to watch, him eat. He pealed his Bam Boo and ate, is shoots. On, the way out, I said, to a Elephant, Good Bye. He he turned around and waived, his trunk and flapped his ears at, Alice and I. Me and Alice had a good time.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger