Monday, April 19, 2010

Carnival

I, went to my first Carnival, on Friday. My whole family, loves Amusement Parks. We, used, to take, Mom, when she was sick. At Calaway Park, in Calgary, was our favorite Park. We used, to head up, with my Uncle Keith and my Aunt Karen. I used, to ride, their Pony's. They are, my favourite Aunt and Uncle. They, wanted, me to live, on their farm, but I had, to get tested. My loved, the Swan Ride and the Train, even, if she was sick. She, would, come, in her, wheelchair Mom and watched, us have fun. Then, one, thing broke, her and she could not come out. My, Mom, was watching us and someone, called in the EMTS, they thought, that She, was having a Stroke. It, was Chorea. Then, we never, go out, any more. It, took, one person, to, wreak my Mom and our family. If, I was older, I could, ofher help her out.I am, never, going to let, anything, get in my way. You, all, make a promise, with me. We are, strong, we are loved, we need, to have Faith, in us and God. He, wants, us to live our, life unashamed. We can do it together. Don't let, anyone hide you. Don't, be embbarrsed, walking around. You, waist, so much, life away. Live and you will, get to love life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger