Monday, April 12, 2010

Saving Zoo Animal Lives

I saved a Gorilla and Baby Panda's, from crazy kids. It was a Gorilla Show, the kids, were taping the glass, she, was so scared. She was remained, of her cage, the hands to scare her. This came natural, I told, the Gorilla, that I am going, to protect her. She was so sared. I went up and stood, in front, of Kids ,I kept them away. It was a Gorilla show. I waited, until the kids left. It was, the same, with the Panda Bear. I felt, like I did, when I saved, that Woman's life. It all felt natural. I saved, her from, choking to death. They left her there, for 10 min. They yelled for the Heinlicmc maneuver. I assessed, the situation. She, was choking on, big chips.She, was overweight. I learned, how to help, people, when you choked. I raised. her arms up and cleared her thort up.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger