Saturday, December 29, 2007

Afraid

One of the things I am afraid of HD taking away my brains. I am
slowly losing everything now. I tried to devolpe my brain and
knowledge. Now I am slowly losing all of it. I can feel my brains
slowly disappearing. I used to be able to figure out Smallvile or any
movies in 15 minutes or less. Now I can’t. I have not been able to in
a month. This dementia slowly creeping on me. Whenever I am
making a graphic or a page on here, it is the only thing I feel I can
still do a hundred percent. The thing that makes me hopeful
thought out this disease progression is the fact I believe a hundred
percent that we will be cured. I believe too that we will have good
treatments too. There is lots of hope to be found all over the place.
We have to believe in able to succeed when we are sick and losing
everything that we hold dear. Simple belief is doing me wonders.
Everything has to get better and brighter.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger