Thursday, December 20, 2007

Created Another Award

I made another award page that you can access through the main
awards page. I wish everyone a Merry Merry Christmas. Enjoy the
time with your family. That’s what this time is for. Once again I will
tell you guys. We have a lot to be thankfull for. We truly live and
love like no else. I always surprise myself when I make something
on my page or graphics. Being as sick as I am I still somehow find
away. Anyhting is possible. Don't let anyone tell you differently. I
talked to my hubby. When years down the road when I am too sick
to run it. I don't beileve that happen. We will be cured by then. I will
teach my hubby how to do it all. I want my page of hope to be for as
long as everyone needs it. Which I think will be along time. We all
need hope. Gary is going to get his results soon. My hubby and I
will go home to be with my brother.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger