Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Choking

Today I was twitching and had trouble walking. I was sitting here
and eating with my husband when I a piece of steak got caught
down my throat. I started choking like crazy. I managed to get it out
myself though.I was lucky. I did not feel like it afterwords. I was sad.
I never get like this very often. I told him I did not want to be sick.
Trevor hugged me and said that nobody ever wants to be sick. After
that I was back to my own positive self. I knew that this happens to
everyone who is sick. I needed to grasp that deep inside. There will
be days when I do have something that sucks the life out of me. I
can’t ever let it ruin my life. I have to fight like usual. Harder this
time. Harder next time. Even harder every time after that. What else
can we do? I never want this illness to take and destroy the
goodness and positivity in my life. Same with yours. We have to
work harder then anyone that does not have a HD can ever
understand. I understand that. Every day is a struggle just to smile.
Just to laugh.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger