Friday, December 28, 2007

Laugh at yourself

When I am tired I do notice that my HD symptoms get worse.
Yesterday was one of those days. I was wearing my eye glasses and
tried to put on my sunglasses without knowing that they were on.
Some days my husband has to cut everything for me. I was extra
twitchy too. Last night was the only good sleep I have had all week.
It I so important that we get a good sleep. When all of this is
happening I laugh it off. Bringing some humor in can do wonders to
make you laugh and not take anything seriously. Laughter is the
best medicine. It can heal any wound. Sometimes when I am not
doing well my husband will cheer me up. All of things he does to
make me laugh, make it all lot easier. Just laugh. That’s one of the
good things that we can do that can heal any wound.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger