Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Fun

Two of my cousin's were layed off this Christmas, like us, last year. My one cousin Bradley, told me some neat SO, things for us to do. We just need, the funding. My cousin Brian is marrying his sweet Fiance. They, have two babies. When I go home, there are 11, babies. I get vacuously babies. Trevor and I take, them sledding, every Christmas. The roads, were so bad, that we divided, our route and got a hotel. My Dad, go me more WIIFIT, workouts. They are fun. This year, my Dad's oil company, Enanca. They closed out the Central Alberta and took it to Texas, where there is lots of oil. All, of my Dad's workers, were in limbo. They worked, together for 25 years. They all had to quit. My Dad, went too School, in Calgary. He learned how too build Oil and gas plants. He started, this Christmas, the new company. Scotto, did not have, to work, this year. He came down to visit. SO, is starting up and Trevor is going to school, on the 4th. I had a fum time, with my Dad. I am going back, to Uncle Keith's, so I can ride some horses.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger