Thursday, January 28, 2010

Curved Back and Neck

Yesterday, my Back and Neck, got curved, at the Grociery Store. My arms made me look, like a Monkey. This is the hardest HD symptom,to deal with. This, is one of the things, that scare me. If, there, was no Trevor, I could not live, without him. He is learning tips, about me, apply, as a Care Aide. He got info about how, to my HD symptoms. He is asking his teachers, ways to help, me. Trevor is going to see the my old Pysho Therapist , Micheal. Trevor is going to use Range of Motion exercise. You turn your, side by in your neck and back, side to side. My neck and back hurts. A lot of Special, have a curved backs. They never lower down, and these Mentally
Challenged, they take it no problem. A lot, of them, have curve , backs too. I am, look to my Friends, to live happy and deal with all things coming. I think, I look, Like a Large Ape, it is funny! Always laugh, your head of! I am doing all a lot of Reality Acceptance. I am saying, this, is real HD. I am going to get sicker, I can make myself happy again. Accepting Reality is letting yourself, saying HD is real. It is going to get worse. Accept it and get back, to happy. Don't deny, Accept.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger