Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HD Psychical Update

My new meds, have everything under control. I can use my skills easier for. When they come up. I notice, key in, I tell myself, what is wrong, with, that behavior. I have problems speaking. Sometimes, people don't understand me. It gets worse,when I am tired. I have been having uncomfortable Chorea at night. It is intense pain. Now, it is going all, over my body. Even, as I blog, my hands are so painfull. It makes me, wanna, freak out or kick. It is, one of, the worst symptoms, I had. I walk, to relieve it. I can't dress myself, anymore. I can still, bathe, by myself. Some days I am healthy. Today, healthy, I have Chorea in my hands. It makes, me do double spelling. I will, never, never stop blogging. Everyday, come here, for your daily hope. I don't want you to get into the darkness again. There is no need, to go into he darkness. Come, up, to me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger