Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dr. Walker Visit/ Lost Weight

I am now on Haloperidol. I pushed myself, for putting the new med in there. DR. Trew , had a vision. I am on Zyprexa. This antipsychotic Haloperidol are in the same family. I get my moods and my Irrational Episodes . I am no longer depressed any more. I got some sad news. I now weigh 113lbs. I went down to healthy,to half my size. I have been eating bites of food. Then, I have an upset tummy and can't eat more. I started taking boost, everyday, but it still did nothing. Dr Walker referred to a Deition, to help me gain weight. Home support, makes my meals. They, are, tying to help me gain weight. We have to live, with, what we got. This, is the real HD. We need to know it. To fight it. We need a reason, to fight. A reason, to never give up hope. Keep fighting with me. We have strenght together. Together, we can get strong.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger