Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hart and JHD

Me an Gary were supposed to do Creatine. That is until Hart came around. I would rather get cured, then test a supplement. The Hart med can cure cognitive, behavioral and the pyhiscal part.It is healthier than the placbol. It is in Stage lll. That means they all get the med. When I found out it moved to Canada. I was Sceaming like crazy. I fallowed this, med for 2 and half years. The it was 20 mins away, for my Dad. I told him to stop Creatine. I called My Dad. All, I told him, is that it is a cure. My Dad, contacted, the Edmonton HD Lab. They said right now, they we testing 30 years old and older. They said, that might have JHD's, in there, after the Adults. She said, that the test is short. It is a year and half. Gary and I are first on the on the list. It might be one of the few, studies we can get in.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger