Thursday, December 3, 2009

Coping with stress — What role models teach us

My Dad is my most role model- He did everything he could for Mom, including trying, to build that HD group home. My Uncle Frank, god bless him, He just could not stay with Aunt Tracy. It is hard to stay with someone, who has it. My Dad tried his hardest to sty with Mom. My Dad, is now looking after Gary. My Dad is the ultimate care giver. He will never stop supporting us. Every time, get sad or upset, I always call him. He leaves his work, phone always for me.

My role models were, Princess Diana- she was just so kind and giving, my Mom and I loved her

My Grandma Noble- She raised me- they gave up some wetlands, for fish and wildlife. She was the sweetest woman. She gave me my strong values, that I never broke.

My Aunt Karen- She Foster's Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. She fought and won their custody, when they were going home, to a unfit parents. Last Christmas, she got to cute FAS baby's, that nobody wanted.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/coping-with-stress/MY01071

1 comment:

  1. Wise words about healthy coping. Stress levels rise in many families, workplaces, and schools at this time of year. Readers can consult
    "Reduce Stress; Recycle Your Family" appearing in installments now at www.stressedfamily.blogspot.com .
    That chapter comes from Stressed Family, Strong Family, and e-book available at
    www.StressedFamily.com.
    William R. Taylor, M.D.
    USA

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger