Monday, December 14, 2009

Excited for Chistmas/ Meds

We were lucky. We got spoiled at the Gleaner's and Church. Church, had vegetarian protein there. They had veggie and meat. We we both happy. If I, knew how supportive Trevor is, I would have turned veggie years ago. Trevor really likes his meat. I just got to a point, where I could not eat Innocent animals, any more. Trevor, gave me two types of protein, so I do not get sick. Trevor's last day of work and his Christmas Party, are going to be on the18th. We are going to bowling and order Chinese food. I am going to work Trevor. My meds are working, they are leaving me fatigued. I have been fighting irrational feelings and anger. We also go see my HD Docters, when I go home. We are leaving on the 21th , we get to see my HD Psychologist, Dr. Trew. Even tough, I got it in control, my Dad is worried. I know there are meds that calm us down. My brother Gary is on some. I would, hate to snap on someone. That is my Dad's fear. He had to deal, with my Mom, Gary and Me. These changes are part of HD. This what, we have to deal with, on a day to day basis. We are made of Teflon. No one can get to us. Just close, down the negative and fill it with perfect happiness. Hope, if the one word that, can make or break us. Never let yours eyes, look down. Don't hide away, in you head. Take control back. Don't let HD, take you heart out.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger