Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I saved someone from choking to death

I saved someone from choking to death. We were at Trevor's Christmas Party. We were at the bowling alley. I came there, to kick Trevor's butt. A woman, started choking on chips. Trevor's Boss's wife started freaking out, everyone was. They were asking, if anyone knew the Heimlich. They were trying to call 911. That is when I made my appearance. I checked out the scene. She was over weight. I could not do the Heimlich, without hurting her. She was eating big chips. She was turning blue. I pulled, her arms, over her head. Within seconds, her air pipe was clear. I kept asking her, do you feel better. She kept saying yes. I took first aide 5 years ago. My Dad, was town hero. I always wondered, if I could do the same. It takes you, over and you completely know what to do. I just knew. what to do.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger