Thursday, December 17, 2009

Merry Christmas

Lately, I have been, more angry. When I get angry, I key in and calm myself down. I was taught, to remove myself, from the situation. I have got good practise, with my DBT, skills, that it just keys in. I use mindfulness, to key in. That is finding, the feeling in your heart. You identify, the mood change, and deal with, it accordingly. It also, gives us the minute, to deal, with the symptoms. Me, I concentrate on my anger, and hold it down. If you catch it earlier, you have to battle, understanding of, what it is. Make a list that, has your triggers, then your reactions and finally what you will change. If you start out, you would, want you, to remove from,, the situation. As, time flies, by, you can just notice and learn how to key down. out you anger and irrational thinking. I am going to see my HD Psych and asking him meds, to stop, this. I got these skills, I still need something to take away the anger and the irrational thinking. My Dad, is afraid of me, like Gary. He was crazy, because, he did not have proper meds. I am going to Calgary, on the 21, to see my Dr. Trew. I am lucky to have both families for my support. Trevor's family, has really, accepted, me and my HD. You need support. Know one can handle, this alone. This, is time, were we get together. Love your family. Let the Christmas Spirit to take over. Trevor's last day of work on Friday. His school is funded and they will give us 2000 dollars . We also have work, with Trevor's Dad. Tomorrow, we are making a dinner here, for Christmas. I get to make the dessert. We are exited, we thought, we would had to get food, from the food bank for when Trevor, in school. This is our Christmas miracle.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger