Monday, December 7, 2009

Start of Christmas and Therapeutic Horse Riding

My Dad is going to have me joining the Therapeutic Horse Riding Society. My care giver told me about it. I love horses. My Uncle had a horse farm. We rode horses together. It starts in April. They would work on my balance and get out some issues and ride horses. Friday, we went to the Santa Claus Parade. Alice, Trevor and I went. It was weird, there was no Santa or Missus Claus in the parade. They had a bonfire and free hot dogs and hot chocolate. I hung out with my best Special Friend Naomi, and watched the parade with her and her Mom. After, Alice took us on a Christmas drive, to see the Christmas lights. It is one of our favourite activities, around Christmas. Saturday, we set up our tree and decorated our house. Sunday, we took family Christmas pictures. I am hoping everyone has a happy holiday and enjoy the time , with your family. We are going to Dad's again this year. We will go there every year now.

1 comment:

  1. With those three items , you can take your first riding lessons, learn the basics, and figure out whether riding horse is for you or not.

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger