Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Researchers Say More Cancers Are Being Detected Early or Prevented Through Screening

This is for my Cancer family. Not only does my family have HD, we have Cancer too. We have lost two to Cancer and HD. Since, I am in a small community, that Cancer has got too. I know lots of survivor's. My favourite Nurse, Shirley, got me involved for Relay For life. Soon as my little cousin was 3, when he got Cancer. Me and Trevor saw him, he was in Remission, it looked like he could, do anything. His leukaemia, struck back. he died at age 7. People, just gave up, hope and the Relay. Shirley, to me, there was thousands of people. They have lost hope. My Grandma, lost his wife, to cancer too. He also has to deal, with My Mom and my Aunt, that has HD. Now he has Grand kid's, that have it. All of the Cancer work is keeping, Evey own, like down like us. Everyone, I knew, thought they had the cure and were holding it. I so not believe. That is why I am being, my Brother's advocate with my Dad. I watch, for new Research and send it to my Dad, he makes the I will always feel like I need to save my Brother.Shirley has her group, the Lions money for HD people. Here, she said,that we are getting, the donations right to theSociety and not to advertising.

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20091207/cancer-death-rate-continues-to-fall?ecd=wnl_lbt_121609

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger