Friday, December 4, 2009

Med mix up

For the past three days, I took my morning meds at night. at night time, I just don't know what I am taking. Trevor is going to get our reminder phone, to remind him to give me, my night meds. I did not sleep for three days I feel like crap today. I feel like my body is in mental anguish. I listen to happy music, to dull the pain. Plus, Alice, Trevor and I are going to the Santa Claus parade. My Special friends, will be in it. I was supposed to be an ELF helping, Santa give out toys this year. We got little donations this year, not enough, for these little kids. It s a tradition, I feel bad that we have nothing to give. Someone wanted to know how New Moon was, it was a great movie. Trevor thought it was better made then Twight. I have HD. We have have it. That is what we are. We can make or break our lives. We can chose, to be happy or sad. I want to be happy, so should you. We all are united. We Can build lives for ourselves. We can fight for hope. All, there is hope, for a better life. Hope for a future, without HD. Hope for the miracle cures.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger