Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coast Mental Health Courage to Come Back Award‏

This a major Award, from Canada. This Award comes from, Vancouver. It is a sick person, like me, who is proactive. We, take our disease, and do something about it. We change it and make it hopfull and not scary. No, matter, how sick, I get, I will, never fall and lead, back, to darkness. I will be on my death bead,l will be still bloggring. I can't handle, one person's pain. That's why I am Site Leader on WAREHD. Not only did I help HD, I also, did, Relay for Life. I can hardly walk, and I would never quit. Still going to walk. I am, the Canadian HD Spokesperson. They study, my story and my blog. They use for every function and support group, to cheer, people up. Then, there is me getting my JHD and my family Donations. Running, till the 20th. This is the first campaign, was geared for us.. I helped my American friends, get Stem Cells, Heath Care and also, the no Genetic discrimination, taken care of. Then, I am speaking about hope in Atlanta. Trevors Aunt, Nominated me. Ican't, look after myself, I think, I am getting into Stage 2. Donate for the kid's, who are dying, to young.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger