Friday, February 5, 2010

Surprise! The Only Online JHD Funrdrasier's

I have,been working, on this for a month. Their is no campaign, to help, these kids. Just me. What can't anyone see, us dying here? There is more, money, raised, to the Adults. I am hitting the Creston Community, they see me here, sick and fundraising, it gives them, the idea how it is like. I am waiting for 2 donation Cans. To My Church and the Gleaner;'s. They have a 100 volunteer's that love me there. They are sick on how, they treat us. My whole family's, we now think, got sick at twenty. We all have, no life, no future. All of the life, goes to the Adults, 30 and above. I think, most of, them have JHD denial. They don't want, to see us suffering. Donate for us. Save us please.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger