Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hurt

I went, to a Society and it was, hopeless, focused on no hope. All about death and no future. I read one page, I felt scared. Just one page, is all, it takes. That, reminds, me of my Mission. I wanted to create, something, people, could let go, of their feelings. I wanted, to make, something, that, you can, get hope from. For the, first time, you heard, about the cures and treatments. Everyone believes, in articles, that we don't have any Treatments or cures. I wrote, the first, ever positive article. HD Advocacy Center, saw something in me and want, to show, us, that, we need do not need. I got my Every Day Hero Award. It is because, I tried, to change, things and make it a happy, place to be. I made, sure, no one, well, hurt, again.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger