Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Marriage

I never, thought, I would get married, so did my family. I just left, from an abusive situation. My two brothers and Dad, came to help. A year later, I was a new Waitress at Nelly's in Calgary, AB,. He was, the dishwasher, going to SAIT, to become a Network Analyst. The first date, got the feeling, that, Trevor would never, treat me abusively. I told him, I had HD, do some Reaserch and ask, your family, if they could handle, it. A week, later, he said yes. When, we moved, in, my family, did a check. They did, it different days and said nothing about it It was so funny. My family, we are Computer Genius's. My Dad, upgraded, for the OIL patch, taught us age 5,what to do. My Dad, was impressed, how much, Trevor knew about Computers. Gary approved too and Scotto. With in the first month, that we, wanted, to, spend our life together. Our love came quickly. 6 months, later, he did a Treasure hunt for me. I could, not get, those clues. He, tried hard to stump, his Genius Wife. At, my wedding, August 4. I had an alter for my Mom. We never fight and get along and love each other. A lot at brides, think the get, the Fairy Tall Romance. We have that and my family was supper happy about it. He actually is becoming a Nurse to help me. This Christmas I could not, eat or drink and he helped. My Grandpa, told him, that he appreciate's everything I do.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger