Monday, February 15, 2010

Waiting for Passport

In 4 weeks, I will get my Passport. We are 11 mins from the US Border. We are close, to Spokane. Trevor's Parents, go to Sandpoint, finally, I can go there. I am Praying to go, to the Conference. I can a give allot of hope there. I have to thank Trevor's, whole family. They put, a lot, of time and effort in this. When, we went to my picture, with Trevor's, Aunt Carolyn she told him, I was like, Michel .J Fox. It took, me ten times, to get good pics. He wrote, a note, about it, so they could take one, if it was not perfect. He loved, me going, too speak at an HD Conference. I get to Travel Disability, we would get scooted around, and first on the Plane. I am taking Alice and Aunt Carolyn. She has kids, in, New Hampshire and she wants, us, too meet them.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger