Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cure is here in 2012, Huntexil®, Hart drug

When, I first started, I told, you that cures are here. Celebrate with me. We can live now.This med cures all of HD, symptoms. I have, waited my, whole, life. The Generations, will, stop. They have a short, JHD trial and it, would be realised. We are, first on the list, to get tested. I have been, studying, this for, my Brother Gary. I still, wish I was, the only, one, wt HD, that is why I am looking. At the Vancouver World Conference, all they did, is talk, about, this drug. I heard stories, about this making someone, who has HD, given a new life with this, med. They, wanted, the drug out, soon as possible.

http://www.neurosearch.com/Default.aspx?ID=16&M=News&PID=12&NewsID=15886

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger