Monday, February 15, 2010

I am entering stage 2./ Be Happy Like me

When I first had HD. I saw a hallucination, and stayed up crying. I told Trevor, that I knew, it was HD. It was. I started getting my mental symptoms, at 21. That, is when, I made, my Page. I had my DBT skills. I went, back, to Therapy, to learned, new HD skills. I have control of my Brain. That is, why I brought, them here. When I turned 23, me and 21 age, Brother, got HD, within a week, around Christmas. Trevor took it so bad, I calmed him down an Said Stem Cells. We want HART now. I warned my family, that I had it It was really, concerned, of my Dad. It, would, be divesting. Every stage, every thing I lose. I have no pain, with it. I asked, Home Support, to drees me. I ask and do not feel, like I am losing. we are going, to Phsyo, so Trevor, can us, Range of Motion. He is making sure, that, I can blog. My Dad Is getting me, Chorea Meds. My Chorea, so bad now. My blog is for you, help me to. Helping the needy ones. I figured out, how to go from NEG TO POS When, I was a teen, I got,sent to a self esteem class. They degraded, us and we got unlifted. When I went to DBT, my first day. They fought, my self esteem and self aware. When, you love your self and your accept your self . You can be positive, like me. Just keep, saying, I am worth it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger