Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Working with God.

Polly, got fired, by the Gleaner's, for helping, the sick ones. Terry, Trevor's Dad, is getting an Edition, to look in Gleaner's. It is against, their policy. When, Polly, got kicked out. We at a Gleaner's, I was in tears, I loved Polly and I also, knew something, will change. She got fired, for defending us. Because Polly, loved,me, she looked all over, for a place, suited, for me. It was one off Trevor's old Church. We do, give, meals for poor kids and My SO and disabled kids. Sometimes, we need, the food bank. And have, been getting Christmas donations. That, money, made us have, an actual Christmas We got 500 dollars from the HD Society. It, hurts me, kids going, through, this. They desirve this. They deserve better. Us, with Gods, love are saving, this kids. Every is super nice. They have a nice Church there. There is one of Worker's, has a family, that has HD here They said, that they accept all, disabled people. My first day and I have people, praying for me. In there, they hug and a a praying Church. I love working with god. I love my friends.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger