Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cranbrook tomarrow/Demintia Ward

I am going to Cranbrook tomarrow. Trevor has been in tears and worried again. I am getting sicker. My chorea is getting worse. I keep telling him I will be cured, so as I get my Stem Cells. I have been Researching for two years, to find some for me and Gary. We are taking it slow, trying not to be rash. Home Support is backing out of the things, they promised. They don't want to cook anymore. My Father-In- Law, hooked us up with a Nurse. He can pay for one, hour a day. She makes amazing dinner, and she leaves the house spotless. Trevor hated cleaning by himself. We need help there. My family is feeling better. Gary did go back to work yesterday. I am trying to go back to Swan Valley, where I looked after Molly. I talked to Jack, in Church, he said that everyone is walking around confused. I want to go to sundown, to do the best I can. Come on everyone, help out. Make a difference.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger