Thursday, November 26, 2009

In the honor of my Cancer family

I support both causes, since HD and Cancer run into my family. We had two of my family die from both.
My Mom and Aunt- HD
My baby cousin Cadian and my Grandma-Cancer
Dear Heather,
We have all been touched by cancer in our lives. The face of cancer is a child, a grandparent, an uncle or a friend. This holiday, help us tell a story of hope – we are fighting hard and effectively to prevent and eradicate cancer.

You can join us this holiday season by choosing gifts with meaning and relevance from our new gift catalogue Wish List: Hope Renewed.
Give a gift of meaning and help grant the biggest wish of all: a world without cancer.
Sincerely,Barbara KaminskyChief Executive OfficerCanadian Cancer Society, BC & Yukon DivisionP.S. Visit the online catalogue at www.cancer.ca/bc/wishlist now and order your gifts today! Every gift you give brings us one step closer to a world where no man, woman or child has to fear cancer.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger