Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My family is getting better

My family, got H1N1, from the city where Scott lives. My Dad, went to a store, in Red Deer. There, was 2 workers. Everyone was coughing, like crazy. They all got it from Red Deer. Here, we run along with masks. We went to Church, they had hand sanitizer's here. everyone is careful. A lot of people here are sick with it. My Dad, thinks I should wait two weeks, to go back to Special O and Church. They had bad fevers, up to 108 celus. My Dad had both 0f them, go into a cold bath, at night. They broke, their fever's. My Dad, says Gary is ok. He was my worry, being it he has HD too. I will not get vaccinated. I am not afraid. My brother is doing fine. We are going to Radium, for this weekend. We are leaving Friday and will be back on Monday. We are going to Alice's, with Trevor's Dad. She has in the nice Doggie Hotel. I won best costume, at the Special O Halloween party. There were 5, who had H1N1, that could not go. We had fun, forcing, Trevor to dance. Everyone, take special percaustions with me. Fight to keep healthy. Fight H1N1. Stay safe, with me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger