Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Me and Trevor at the Demintia Ward

Trevor is going to be a home care aide. He wants to learn how to look after me. He also, wants to keep me out of a home. He is doing volunteer at the Dementia ward, I am back working at. We both chose it, no one wants to volunteer there. They all know Alice, Trevor's Mom and Dad. I worked with Alice. Trevor needs to finish, his hours by Dec 1. He has to get funding for the course. We are back, because of Jack, telling us that it is crazy in there. I came in to today with Trevor. He was doing recreation. I worked, with a Nurse called Kerry, when I looked after Molly. She was my reference, when we got these condos. She gave me one of the hardest patients, Elouise. She was a walker. She walked, me for hours! She is a machine! I will be going back, on Sunday at anytime. At Swan Valley, you can make your hours. I want to help, the people that society, does not want. I am doing this for my Grandma and Trevor's Grandma too. I started into the dementia ward to look after my Grandma. Trevor will make a good Nurse. He loves his patients and is good to them.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger