Monday, November 16, 2009

Relay For Life early bird registration is now open/ Trevor in Nursing School

My family is all better.Today, I went to Church for a Scrap booking class. I am making one for my Mom. It is a memorial book. I have been, wanting to do it for awhile. It is fun. Trevor finally got into School, to become a Home Care Aide. He is doing his Volunteer work, at Swan Valley. It is where, his Mom and I worked, in the Dementia Ward. I am getting into the early bird, Relay for Life, again. I am hoping to raise more, then 110, this year. I want, to do more than 27 laps too. I am aiming for more. I am doing this for my Grandma and my little cousin Kaiden. Cancer, runs into my family too. I love helping out the HD society and also the Cancer Society. They both affect my life. I want more luminary ceremony. I loved that candle light vigil. Fight with me. Keep up hope, for breakthroughs. Join me, Get active. Be community conscious.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger