Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Stem Cells in China

My family is looking into Stem Cells in China. They have treated an HD person, with HD. I have been following this Clinic, for 2 years now. They hve tested and made their Stem Cells to work.
Choosing to undergo adult stem cell therapy or deciding the time is right for your child or loved one to receive it is a huge decision. While umbilical cord blood stem cells and autologous bone marrow cells are by no means rare in this world gaining access to them is fraught with challenges. But access isn't a challenge in China. Safety tests for your own bone marrow have long shown infusions to be safe and umbilical cord and cord blood stem cells have been safely received by six thousand patients in China now. That represents well over 20,000 transplantation events and opportunities for safety data to present a problem. It simply hasn't.
HD patient

1 comment:

  1. A new friend I made has Huntington's so I high tailed it to my 100 Chronic Blogs List. I will highlight your blog today. The genetic component is certain that it seems stem cell therapy is the answer...in time.

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger