Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Demo

Tomorrow I have my Rhythmic Gymnastics Demonstration. It starts at 7:00. We have practice at 6:30. Trevor and Alice are coming to watch it. I am so excited to do it. I have been drooling. It is getting worse. I have been struggling with depression. I am waiting for the new meds to kick in. Trevor's took the weekend off to try and heal his arm. I will be getting a disability bus pass. I need to get to PAWS and the Gleaner's. Keep as active as possible. Walk, do everything you can. I still every day walk Lucky, use my WIIFIT. Keep running. Don't stop. Move as much as you can. Next month I go home. I see my Doctors', drop by and see my family. We are going to take Gary back here. We will take him camping, disability fishing, ad drive up Goat Mountain. Try not to give up. Fight on.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger