Monday, May 25, 2009

Hikes

I went on two hikes this weekend. Trevor, Lucky and I had fun. It was a hot, perfect weekend for them too. One was interrupted, by a Grizzly bear. The Park ranger found us. They tranqed the bear. They thought it would be angry. We went home. We live in the mountain's. This is my first bear warning. The Terminator was good. We want to see Transformer's two, when it comes out. Alice is moving on Wed. Three hours is not that bad for distance. I love my new scooter. It is fun Trevor is teaching me how to drive. It is like the quads, back home. HI/LOW gears. The speed its the same way. I am not street safe. I never drove cars. He is teaching me that. We are learning turning. I am getting better. Tomorrow I take the Handi-Bus to PAWS. We don't trust me driving on my own yet.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger