Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dinner

I had an NDP dinner tomorrow. At 5-7. We get to meet Michelle. She is running. It is a bar barbeque. Creston is begging for the NDP to make it better. Everyone is excited that I am going to volunteer for PAWS. I have always loved animals. I get that from my Mom. Dad is super excited too. The sweet people bought my 3 spring jackets and hoodie. My spring jacket broke. We had no money for another one. I went here today, they were all worried. This bother’s other people worse than me. I watched the dog whisper today. He had adoption rules for shelter animals. You need to have the same energy dog as you are. If you are active, a slow dog is not good for you. I raised 85 dollars so far today for cancer. Accept and learn from life. HD is a lesson. We learn how to live life. We learn what strengths we have. We grow. We have a demonstration of Rythmitic Gymnastics on the 22, at 7:00pm.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger