Monday, May 11, 2009

Election

Every day Trevor has been worrying. He has to dress me on bad days now. He does not want to lose me. He worries more than I do. I have been drowning again. I have been oversleeping, it is killing me. I am volunteering at the polls tomorrow. I am volunteering with Trevor’s Dad. Trevor got called to work for four days this week. E.I. does not want to send us money too. They want proof of his info. I am also volunteering at PAWS. I am so excited. I hope the NDP will win. Trevor thinks they will. Accept HD. Move on and start living. You need to own it. You need to admit it. You need it to help you have a happy, hopeful life. You need the both, of them to stay and fight. Fighting is the only way we live. Every day is a new day to just survive. Live and learn how to fight. How to know, that there is a future. The Generation’s will stop.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger