Thursday, May 14, 2009

Med Change

My meds need to be upped. They are driving me crazy. I am moody, irrational, angry, anxious. I have been having problems for a week now. We went and saw DR. Walker yesterday. He said he will up my Epival. It is rising to 500 instead of 250 in the afternoon. Trevor is on light duties at work. This weekend is the Bollsom Festival. They have a parade. I am also being forced to watch Star Trek with Trevor. We will go to Cranbrook, to watch that one. Accept your life. This is the way it is. This the real HD. This how we live. Our real life. We are all heroes’, living with this disease. I am Trevor’s hero. I don’t ever complain about anything. We are so stong. We can do anything.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger