Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fun Rythmitic Gymanstics Demo

I had so much fun. It was a late night. We performing until 9:00pm. I had to come home and sleep and get to the Gleaner's at 7:30 this morning. That is why I did not blog. I did the sensible thing. We did rope, ball, ribbon, and hoop. Alice showed up. It was so much fun. There nust have been 40 people there last night. Today was the last one. We used our favourite apparatus. I used ribbon. It is my favourite thing. It is beautiful and flowing. I love that. After this, I will do Tee Ball on Wednesday at 3:30pm to 5:00pm. I used to play softball with my family. I love it. I am so excited to do it. The Special Olympics Relay For Life team is shaping up. I got 105 dollars to cancer. I am feeling good. My meds have kicked in. I am no longer feeling horrible. I fell yesterday in the tub. I also fell at Alice's place. We need a bath mat. I grab my bar and slip in the tub. I am getting the Handi-Bus to take me to PAWS. No one wants me to walk on the free way. Trevor will get me a pass. His arm still hurts. Live in life. Live for life. Life is what we make it. Life is how we live it. Life is key. Do you want pain? Do you want bliss? No one want pain and be unhappy. Join with me. Today some one new at the Gleaner's found I had HD.She thought it was horrible to happen to a young girl. I told her, it is not bad. I told her that life is how we live it. She was amazed to see me so happy and content. I could never be this way without my Trevor. I chose a great man who I love and makes me his number one. He never regrets marring me. You need support. We can't make it alone.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger