Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PAWS

I went to the dentists today. They saw me and Trevor as the couple form 50 first dates. They thought he would make me a movie every day, on how to brush my teeth. They will think of Trevor and me when they watch it. They thought it was horrible that I had dementia so young. I joined the Creston NDP party. Trevor and I are going to pot luck to meet Michelle. She is running for our rep. She is young and very nice. I have my badge. Put up my sign. This election will make our break our province. Right now if I fell, they could not haul me I an ambulance for free. They lay off nurse’s’ like Alice. The forestry sucks, it is because of them that this happened. I am so excited. I am volunteering at PAWS, the local animal shelter. What is sad, they had a hard time getting people to work with the animals. I go there on Tuesday. I will be in charge of filling and making adoptions. They are making a shelter. Soon as it is up, I get to be with the animals. Rythimtic Gymnastics, we are doing a Creston demo. We talked to Jim Abbot. We will get 50 dollars a month. My Dad said takes it. They can always give us more. Things will always work out. Time will tell how things will go. Keep waiting. It will happen. Our future has to get better. It will get better.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger