Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Amazing Bowling Games

I did amazing bowling the past 2 times at Special O. I got 4 spares. I got over 100 scores. I am doing way better, then I did last year. I think, my team this year can get 1st place again. Trevor is really burnt out. He works two jobs, 5 days a week. He has not had a week off, in 4 years. Besides Christmas. Whenever we go to visit my Dad, he does everything to relieve Trevor's stress. He got in the upper slot, at the mill. They gave him a week off this Thanksgiving. We are chilling at home, not doing much. He is a lot less distressed and enjoying, time away from work and looking after me. Trevor is getting worried again. I am having another HD bad 2 days. Every time I have a bad day, they get worse. My legs are still, getting uncomfortable and pain full. I am dancing a bit. I have a hard time standing, for a long time. It hurts my legs. Do not lose hope for a better life. That is what we all wish for. A better future. One full of hope. One with no remorse. Keep your head up. Don't look down. Our future is bright. Full of hope. We can see it. We can taste it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger