Thursday, October 1, 2009

HD getting a bit worse

Tomorrow, We are going to watch a movie, in Cranbrook. I am having pain all over my body. It is an uncomfortable. It is a horrible feeling. I have a hard time typing. I am shaky all over and have a hard time walking. I also have problems, with standing for long periods. This is a little change. Not completely out of control. I still have the cold. I accept the fact that I am getting sick. Accept. We all have HD. We have symptoms. They are going to get worse. We know it. We need to know, that this is real. If you don't, then your life will never be happy.Accepting, leads to hope. Our lives end with hope. They beginning with hope. Accept your reality. Then you can move on, and live your life with joy.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger