Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun Rythmic Gymansitcs/HART STUDY

Today, I am switching the day, I volunteer. It will now be on Wednesday. I had, fun at Rhythmic Gymnastics. We played with balls and hoops. Next week, is my favourite, ribbons. When I saw the HART study, was in Canada. In Edmonton, which is ten minutes, from my Dad's house. There is a age limit, 30 years old. Gary is 24 and I am 26, my Dad called to see if they would lower, the age and let us in. They could not do it. They told my Dad, that this study is quick and pretty soon, they could lesson, the age limit.They will call when that happens. That is encouraging. We were disappointed, that we could not get in there now. All good things, are worth, waiting for. The hope is still there. We will get in there, it will just take time.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger