Monday, October 19, 2009

Doggie Field Trip

I have been looking after Princess, everyday now. She and Lucky, love each other. She is a sweat dog. I love taking care of them. I am in doggie heaven, everyday now. Then we have little Jake visiting. On Sunday, we went, on a doggie field trip. We went for a hike and a drive. I have been getting sicker. Trevor, is worrying like crazy. I shake now, when eating. I have bad chorea. I am very confused. I get lost and confused, a lot now. My legs, hurt, when I stand, for long periods of time. I have been feeling a bit irrational. Trevor's week off was great. We took it slow, at home. He is getting back to normal. I accept, the fact that I am getting sicker. Accept, yourself. It will help you deal, better. It will give you, the strength to fight. Always, fight. Never lose, sight of the big picture. We are going to get cured. For, the first time there is hope.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger