Monday, October 5, 2009

Cat Friend

Gary and I are waiting for the Creatine trial still. We are fed up with our Nero again. We are going to home for Christmas, we had an appointment at Dec 22. She sent us a letter, that moved it Jan 12. We have to go up there during Christmas to talk to her office. They never return or calls, and they know we live 6 hours away. We are stopping seeing her, and sticking to my Dr.Trew, my HD Psych. He is always available. We think, I am mostly mental and not pshycal. Trevor will watch me and see, when I need her.I had fun in Cranbrook, watching a movie, with Trevor. We have a stray cat friend, that comes in for visits. He loves Lucky, and Lucky loves him. He is a sweetie. He comes to visit a few hours everyday. We would take him in, but we are allowed one pet. His owners, kicked him out. Everyone of my neighbors, looks after Jake too. They feed him. Look after animals. They should always be wanted. Don't just throw them out, when it gets hard. They are babies, treat them like that. They have feelings. They feel pain.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger